Monday, April 24, 2006

Back online

I spent some cash on a new harddrive so I should be able to work on Scopophilia a lot more from now on. I didn't realize how much work I'm going to have to work to get this thing back up and running. Hopefully with a little help, I'll be able to get it completely back online. So without further ado:

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:
For our June issue, Scopophilia will be taking work on and concerning David Lynch and his work. Deadline will be May 31, but any early entries will get posted as they come in and are edited. Please send a query to scopophiliajournal@hotmail.com before sending your submission. Your query should contain your name a way to contact you (preferably by e-mail) and a short abstract on your suggested work.

Thanks for being patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home